We know that many of our visitors may feel confused when first coming to our Modastrass B2B webshop and don’t know where exactly to look for the items they need. Or even if you do find the item, you’re not sure about the prices, sizes, colors, packing units, etc. To make this entire process a little bit easier for you, we prepared this quick step by step tutorial.
The crucial thing, however, is to have at least some basic knowledge and understanding of Swarovski crystal assortment. You first have to know what exactly you need in order to be able to select the right category and right products. Check out our complete guide to Swarovski assortment to find out more about 6 main categories and bestselling shapes in each of them. This article is useful not only for Swarovski-beginners but also for those who are already familiar with the assortment but still find it too complex or overwhelming.
Modastrass B2B Tutorial
Lets’s say you’ve found out about our wholesale shop and you want to order 3 wholesale packs of Swarovski 2088 Flat Backs No Hotfix. If you don’t speak German, the first thing you will want to do on our homepage is to change the language to English. You can do that by clicking the flag symbol in the upper left corner.
1. Select the category: Flat Backs No Hotfix
2. Select the shape: 2088
3. When you click on the desired item, you will see the so called product matrix with all sizes and colors that this item is available in
- For the sake of this tutorial, we’ll take the size SS20 and the color Crystal AB. When you click on this little black dot, you will see the net price for the wholesale pack. In the left corner, under the photo of the crystal, you see the article number, how many pieces you get and price per piece. Just click this “Add to shopping cart” option highlighted in yellow color.
- In the upper right corner you now see your order summary. We have one pack in cart although we wanted to order 3 of them. We will add those during the next step. What you can also see here is this quick order window. You can use this option if you’ve already been ordering Swarovski crystals before. Just enter the article number which you see on your original Swarovski crystals box, quantity and add it to your cart.
- The third option you see here in the upper right corner is “My Account”. We strongly advise you to first log in or create an account, if you still haven’t one, and then search for crystals and add them to your cart. Otherwise, you could spend quite some time looking for items, comparing prices, sizes, adding them to your cart only to see that your cart is empty once you have logged in or registered.
- You can also use the product search option in the left corner, but you need to enter the exact 4- or 5-digit code, e.g. 2088. If you just enter something like “red crystal”, this search function will not provide any results.
4. Let’s go to our shopping cart by clicking the option “display cart” in the upper right corner
- Here you can edit the quantities by entering the number of packs and updating the cart. When you’re satisfied, continue to next step.
5. Create an account or log in. Enter your billing and shipping details
- Just write your address and contact info and make sure to fill in all fields marked with red star. People sometimes enter street name and number in this first field, and then they are not able to proceed to the next step. Same goes for city and ZIP code – those are two separate fields and you have to fill them both out.
- Enter your phone number since it’s also a field that is required.
- If you have any additional message for us – you can enter it here.
- If you want to have your goods shipped to somewhere else, here you can enter that other shipping address.
6. In the next step you can see the estimated shipping cost and select your payment method
- As usual, you can choose Paypal, credit card or direct banking. With Paypal there is 2% additional surcharge and with credit card it’s 3%.
7. Review and submit your order
- Within this step you can check out once again whether you have entered everything correctly.
- You can still make changes if necessary, by displaying the cart, or modifying the data you entered previously.
- If everything looks good to you, submit your order and you’re done!
- After placing your order, you can print out the order confirmation in case you don’t receive one automatically per email.
And that’s it. We showed you how to choose a particular shape, color and size of Swarovski crystals, and how to place your order in Modastrass B2B webshop.
We hope that this tutorial has showed you how to place your order in our wholesale shop. If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to leave them in the comments down below. And if after reading this article you are still facing any difficulties while searching or ordering crystals from us, you can always contact us through our chat support. We are here to guide you and we are happy to help.
Check out our Youtube tutorial: